A free seamless pattern inspired by Henna Tattoos.
This pattern is inspired by Mehndi designs (Henna tattoos). You can download and use it in your own work. As usual, the pattern repeats on all sides so you can use it to fill shapes and areas in your designs. More henna patterns coming soon :)
In the download you’ll find an Illustrator pattern and a PNG thumbnail image:
- An EPS file that you can load into Adobe Illustrator (or your favorite vector editor) and edit to change the scale, colors etc.
- A PNG thumb that you can use right away in your web designs or use as Photoshop patterns (Edit->Define Pattern)
Here’s a sample of the pattern repeat:
Cool, how can I use the download?
- You can use the downloads for personal or commercial projects
- You may not offer items created with Patternhead files for resale. That includes, but is not limited to scrapbooking, apparel, web design themes, t-shirts, business cards, greetings card, stationery, posters, flyers etc. in both physical and digital formats.
- A link back here would be appreciated but it is not required
- You may not sell or redistribute the downloads in any way, shape, or form
- You may not create derivatives of the downloads for resale or distribution
- Visit the License and usage info page for full Terms and Conditions of use