A free vintage pattern inspired by the seventies.
This inspiration for this groovy pattern came from 1960s/1970s wallpaper styles. Funnily enough, this kind of wallpaper seems to be coming back into fashion. I’ve seen a few interior designs recently that Austin Powers would have been at home in!
In the download you’ll find an Illustrator pattern and a PNG thumbnail image:
- An EPS file that you can load into Adobe Illustrator (or your favorite vector editor) and edit to change the scale, colors etc.
- A PNG thumb that you can use right away in your web designs or use as Photoshop patterns (Edit->Define Pattern)
Here’s a sample of the pattern repeat:
Cool, how can I use the download?
- You can use the downloads for personal or commercial projects
- You may not offer items created with Patternhead files for resale. That includes, but is not limited to scrapbooking, apparel, web design themes, t-shirts, business cards, greetings card, stationery, posters, flyers etc. in both physical and digital formats.
- A link back here would be appreciated but it is not required
- You may not sell or redistribute the downloads in any way, shape, or form
- You may not create derivatives of the downloads for resale or distribution
- Visit the License and usage info page for full Terms and Conditions of use