Last Modified: November 17, 2010
Please read the Terms & Conditions carefully before using PatternHead files. If you’re unsure about anything please leave a comment or contact me directly. I’m always happy to help.
Terms and Conditions
By using the files and content from PatternHead.com, you agree to these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions please do not use any files or content from this site. We reserve the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms & Conditions at any time. Your continued use after any changes or modifications is acceptance of those changes. All users of PatternHead files are subject to the following Terms & Conditions and other applicable law.
- Copyright for all the original source files remains with John Rawsterne.
Things You Can’t Do
- You may not redistribute files downloaded from PatternHead in any way, shape or form. That is, you may not download the orignal Patternhead source files and make them available, in whole or part, from a different server. To share the files you must link to the article on PatternHead.com
- You may not create derivatives of these patterns for resale or distribution. That includes microstock/stock photography sites.
- You may not offer items created with Patternhead files for resale. That includes, but is not limited to scrapbooking, apparel, web design, t-shirts, business cards, greetings card, stationery, posters, flyers etc. in both physical and digital formats.
- You may not use any Patternhead files as part of a package that will be distributed from another server. That includes, but is not limited to, HTML/CSS templates, or themes for a CMS.
- You may not claim any PatternHead file as your own work.
- You may not copy a whole article from PatternHead onto your own site. You may post an excerpt from the original PatternHead article with a link back to the original post.
- You may not “hotlink” to any PatternHead files.
Things You Can Do
- You may use PatternHead files for personal and commercial work.
- You may use PatternHead files in your own design work. That includes web design, t-shirts, business cards, greetings card, stationery, posters, flyers, branding etc. but you may not offer items created with Patternhead files for resale.
- You may capture a screenshot (or download an image from a post) and use some of the article text to create an article on your own site that links back to the original PatternHead article.