Here’s a free vintage antique style vector pattern that you can download and use in your own designs.
The elements in the pattern are from the fantastic hand-drawn ornate elements by Nick Pagano from Think Design Blog. It’s a free set of vectors. If you haven’t seen it yet, it’s well worth a download. I think the hand-drawn vectors give this pattern a slightly worn feel that makes it look even more authentic. What do you think?
The download contains:
- An Ilustrator patterns (EPS files) that you can load into Adobe Illustrator (or your favorite vector editor) and edit to change the scale, colors etc.
- A PNG thumbnail that you can use right away in your web designs or use them as Photoshop patterns (Edit->Define Pattern)
Here’s a sample of the pattern:
If you like this kind of pattern let me know and I’ll create a few more in a similar style.
Cool, how can I use the download?
- You can use the downloads for personal or commercial projects
- You may not offer items created with Patternhead files for resale. That includes, but is not limited to scrapbooking, apparel, web design themes, t-shirts, business cards, greetings card, stationery, posters, flyers etc. in both physical and digital formats.
- A link back here would be appreciated but it is not required
- You may not sell or redistribute the downloads in any way, shape, or form
- You may not create derivatives of the downloads for resale or distribution
- Visit the License and usage info page for full Terms and Conditions of use