A set of free vector patterns inspired by Celtic knots.
I find Celtic knots fascinating. The variety of designs you can create from a simple set of shapes is amazing. Here’s a couple of patterns that were inspired by Celtic knot designs:
In the download you’ll find Illustrator patterns and PNG thumbnail images:
- 3 EPS files that you can load into Adobe Illustrator (or your favorite vector editor) and edit to change the scale, colors etc.
- 3 PNG thumbs that you can use right away in your web designs or load them into your Photoshop pattern library (Edit->Define Pattern)
Here’s a sample of each pattern:
Cool, how can I use the download?
- You can use the downloads for personal or commercial projects
- You may not offer items created with Patternhead files for resale. That includes, but is not limited to scrapbooking, apparel, web design themes, t-shirts, business cards, greetings card, stationery, posters, flyers etc. in both physical and digital formats.
- A link back here would be appreciated but it is not required
- You may not sell or redistribute the downloads in any way, shape, or form
- You may not create derivatives of the downloads for resale or distribution
- Visit the License and usage info page for full Terms and Conditions of use